White Water Rafting Program C
Rafting on the enchanting Songpreak River is true to say one of Thailand’s best kept secrets. This challenge should not be missed. Safety is top priority on the popular rubber raft. Even for those who normally fear water, there are experienced and well trained guides to ensure that all participants are equipped with helmet and lifejacket. High laugh, scream and yells are unavoidable factors among participants, while they duel with the river forces.
As if this were not enough excitement you should also try the All Terrain Vehicles (ATV) and elephant trekking in the rainforest.
|07.30am – 08.00am||Pickup at your hotel.|
|16.00pm – 17.30pm||Transfer back to hotels|
- Ice water refreshing towel
- Thai Lunch in a coffee & fruits orchard with soft drink.
- Jungle walk and swimming at Tone-Pariwat Waterfall.
- Professional guide English speaking
Important Note :
- Senior citizen over 60 years old, child under 6 years old, and customer who have health problem, high blood pressure and pregnancy are prohibited to join in the activities.
- Vegetarian and other meals requirement must be made at the time booking.
- All above tours is highly recommend to the meeting incentive convention & Exhibition group with special program creation with bases of our activities, please contract for details.
- In case of rider with passenger, acceptance will be under tour operator’s consideration and guests shall accept to sign a waiver form and use protective gears such as helmet, glove etc.
- All programs are subject to change according to the weather and condition.