General Information About June Bahtra Full Day Cruise
Located on the south west coast of Thailand in the Andaman Sea, Phuket is the largest island in Thailand. Pronounced ‘Pooket’ by the locals, its original name was Jungceylon. Before it became an international tourist destination, it had been known for tin mining since the 16th century.
The island has dozens of nice sandy beaches, the most popular ones being Patong, Karon, Kata, Kamala and Bangtao. It is also situated near Phang Nga Bay, which is part of Thailand’s national marine park. It is where you can take a boat tour to see many amazing limestones cliffs, a gypsy village built on stilts and James Bond Island.
The romance and beauty of the Phang Nga Bay are yours to enjoy from the deck of the June Bahtra. All the cruises onboard this beautifully-appointed boat start from Phuket and take you on a magical cruise along one of the world’s most spectacular coastlines.
With a capacity of less than 30 guests per cruise, our full day tour offers a relaxing way to admire the spectacular scenery and visit popular tourist attractions in Phang Nga Bay with enough time to enjoy swimming in the ocean.
- A full day cruise on the June Bahtra boat
- The Spirit Of Phang Nga Bay Cruise
- Chartered Cruises
- Roundtrip transfers from any hotel on Phuket Island
- Meals as specified in the program, water and soft drinks as well as tea and coffee
- National Park entrance fee
- Guide fee
- Please contact us to inquire on more details for each of the tours or to book