ATV Adventure plus elephant safari
f you’re looking for a new way to explore the natural wonderlands of Phuket and Phang-Nga provinces, it’s time to experience a different and unique All Terrain Vehicle tour. Enjoy a fun and safe ride through real untamed rainforests, get in touch with local villages, farms, plantations, dark mangrove forests, discover a hidden waterfall and a unspoilt beach.
The objective of these tours is to introduce the unseen side of Phuket and Phang-Nga provinces, to all nature lovers and adventure seekers. All beginners from age 8 in Phuket and age 12 in Phang-Nga are welcome to join the ATV tours. Our ATV bikes are fully automatic, safe and easy to operate. There is no prior riding experience needed to join our one of a kind tour. After safety briefings and operations orientations both beginners and experienced riders will be practicing on an easy track to get a feel for the ATV bikes. Once used to the bikes everyone will be ready to hit the tracks, supervised by professional staff and guides.
You can choose from 1,2 or 3 hours of ATV riding. We also offer much more! Combine a ATV program with other activities, such as the challenging rope bridge with the flying fox, elephant trekking through the mighty jungle and endure the rapids with white water rafting.
Our ATV tour is an ideal activity for anyone and any sunny or rainy day.
Tour’s included :
- Insurance, Ice water refreshing towel
- Transfer round trip from hotel in Patong, Karon and Kata beach
- Protective gears (helmet and glove), rain coat (on rainy day), drinking water, fruits in season and insurance for rider & passenger (ATV’s damages not covered).
- Pick up from Hotel or location by air-con minibus/car to Phuket ATV park.
- Registration at welcome camp.
- Gear up and go through pre-ride safety briefing and
program orientation given by the instructor.
- Practice and training on a nice and easy track next to the camp supervised by staff and guide.
- Enjoy rides on dirt and muddy areas. Go through moderate bumpy trails, work your way through a dense mangrove forest to find the hidden beach.
- Also seeing the insect eating plant, rubber plantations and palm garden.
- Back to camp for refreshments, fresh fruits and cold beverages. Then transferred back to hotel or location.
** Pick up 08.30 am, 12.00 pm and 15.15 pm
*please note that depending on which program you choose, itineraries may vary.
Important Note :
- Pick up 08.30 am, 12.00 pm and 15.15 pm
- We advise all riders to bring with them sport wear (ready to get muddy), sport shoes, sun block, sun cap, sunglasses, dust mask or cloth and insect repellent.
- The riders must be in good physical and mental condition to ride safely. Therefore, no influence of alcohol and drugs, pregnancy as well as physical problems are not allowed.
- Children under 16, riding ATVs must be supervised by parents/guardian and tour guide/instructor or tour operator.
- In case of rider with passenger, acceptance will be under tour operator’s consideration and guests shall accept to sign a waiver form and use protective gears such as helmet, glove etc.
- During the tour, strictly follow the tour guide/instructor. The tour operator has the authority to stop any risky riding or unpleasant mannerism with no refund.
- Trips are not recommended for pregnant, children under 1 year and people suffering from any medical or physical disability.