General Information About Phi Phi Island By Ferry
The Phi Phi Island is actually the “hot spot” of Southern Thailand, made famous by “The Beach” film location. Also the Maya Bay is the most beautiful point of Phi Phi Island trip. The crystal clear water and scenic view of the limestone mountain have become the “not to be missed” destination of Phuket.
|7:30am – 8:00am||Pick up at Hotel|
|9:00am||Depart to Phi Phi island by Ferry|
|10:00am||Arrive at Phi Phi Ley
|12:00pm||Enjoy lunch and free time at Tonsai Bay|
|13:30am||Go to Khai island enjoy swimming and feeding fishes|
|14:30pm||Arrive back at pier|
|17:00 – 17:30pm||Drop off at hotel|
- Land transfer
- Local guide ( English speaking )
- Mask, Snorkel, Life jacket
- Lunch, Soft drinks and Fruits
- National park fee
*Free transfer from hotel in Patong beach, Kata beach and Karon beach
- The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice due to the weather and sea conditions or any other reason are made for safety.
- Trips are not recommended for pregnant, children under 1 year and people suffering from any medical or physical disability.
- Include National park fee
Recommend to bring
- Swim wear, Sun block, Sunglasses Beach towel, Slippers, Camera, Pocket money
Extra charge transfer for
- Cape Panwa 200฿ Kamala 200฿ Surin 200฿ Bang Tao 200฿ Naiyang, Naithorn, Maikhao 1200฿ round trip