General Information About John Gray’s Sea Canoe Trip
After 12 years designing and developing one of the World’s most highly awarded Ecotourism companies, John “Caveman” Gray goes his own way by forming “John Gray’s SeaCanoe” with 18 of his most loyal and experienced guides. ”
Gray, known as Ling Yai (Big Monkey) to his friends – takes pride on being the Original kayak explorer and operator in each of his sites.
Book one of the many fabulous tours and truly put yourself into your own “Natural History by Sea Kayak” documentary in Thailand. The combination of experienced guides, new equipment and creative freedom takes you to new levels for even a “Ling Yai”.
We were padding through a sea of fireflies, a truly magical and out of this world experience, We lingered and wondered with awe.
Hotel pick up 30-60 Min. before departure
|11.00 – 13.00||· Escort boat departs pier
· Thai-Style light lunch
· Nature and Safety briefing
· Meet “Friend for the Day” (Your Guide)
|13.00 – Sunset||· Afternoon of Tranquility
· Sea caving, Hong exploring, coastal paddles, Self-paddles, swimming and make your own Kratong
· Lavish Thai Seafood sunset dinner buffet
|Sunset – Return||· Loi Kratong and bioluminescence
· Loi Kratong Ceremony – Tranquility float
· Return to pier 90 minutes after sunset
· Transfer to your hotel or airport
- Expedition Express (2D/1N)
- South Thailand Mini Expedition (3D/2N)
- Nature Camps (5D/4N)
- Self Paddle (6D/5N)
- Escort Boat Expedition (12D/11N)
- Any extra transfer charge will depend on your location
- Trip is not recommended for far- gone people, pregnant women, children under 1 year and people suffering from any medical or physical disable
- Children under 6 Yrs. Free!!
Recommend to bring
- Swimming suit, Short & lifht T-shirt, Beach towel
Sun block & sun glasses, Camera