General Information About James Bond Island By Speed boat
Discover James Bond Island where the James Bond movie Man with The Golden Gun Was filmed in 1974, located in the Phang Nga National Park which has most spectacular Scenery, where secret lagoons open into meet the amazing majestic caves, this trip Offers spectacular scenery and amazing views of the Phang Nga National park.
|8:30am||pick up from hotel|
|16:00pm||arrive back to pier and Back to hotel.|
- Round trip transfer
- Coffee & tea
- Fresh fruits
- Soft drink& water
- Life Jacket
- Canoeing gear
- Tour guide
- The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice due to the weather and sea conditions or any other reason are made for safety.
- Trips are not recommended for pregnant, children under 1 year and people suffering from any medical or physical disability.
Recommend to bring
- Swimming suit, Short & lifht T-shirt, Beach towel
Sun block & sun glasses, Camera
- Not recommended for pregnant and children under one year.
What to Bring
- Swimming Suits
- Short and Light T-Shirt
- Beach Towel
- Sunblock and Sunglasses
- Transfer (Round trip)
- Cape Panwa, Koh Sirea 1,200 THB
- Bang Tao, Kamala, Surin, Laguna 100 THB
- Rawai, Nai Harn, Phuket town 100 THB
- Mai Khao, Nai Torn, NaiYang 400 THB